Chair’s opening remarks
Maintaining brand relevance in an age of disruption
Raja Rajamannar, CMO, Mastercard
Alison Weissbrot, Editor, Campaign US
Why Ageism shouldn’t have a place in the modern media business
10:40 Session Break
Ready or not: The 3 must-ask strategy questions for the post-pandemic future
- Learn the 3 strategy questions all marketing leaders should be asking today to prepare for the future
- Find out how one of the biggest CPG brands is leveraging data insights in a new case study
- Discover why collaboration is key: illustrating best practice when working across the ecosystem
Ali Syed, Director International Sales, Oracle Advertising
Simon Gwynn, Acting News Editor, Campaign
11:05 Session Break
How video and social have taken 2020 by storm, and the brands that benefitted
Samuel Regan Asante, CEO, JOE Media
11:20 Session Break
Thinking Differently in Media
Aidan Goh, Account Director, OMD
11:50 Session Break
Tech Tinder: Hear quick pitches from some of the industry’s most exciting startups
- How these startups have managed to reach new customers
- Why crises make great startup incubators
- How can larger more traditional brands adopt a startup culture?
Ben Fraser, Innovations Associate Director, Publicis Media
Ben Dimond, Head of EMEA, Playground XYZ
Matt Hurle, CRO and Co-Founder, Brandcrush
Liam Rushforth, Co Founder and CEO, Flux Outdoor
Jonathan Grubin, Founder and CEO, So Post
12:30 Networking Lunch
Is everybody purpose-washed out?
- Is your purpose messaging in the hands of the right team?
- How striving for perfection could leave your business in a rut
- Have brands left sustainability out in the cold? And how to fix this
Gemma Charles, Deputy Editor, Campaign
Scott Somerville, Head of Advertising, PR & Campaigns, E.ON
Sarah Booth, Brand and Communications Director, OVO Energy
Clare Phillips, Director of Social Purpose, ITV
Ruby Ariyku, Co Founder and Head of PR, We Are Vamp
14:15 Session Break
How do we continue to reach our audience considering the continued decline in TV impacts?
- How does Video on social media, YouTube or BVOD fare when comparing to the cost effective reach you can achieve via TV?
- Are all video impacts the equal and comparable or are there considerations to be had around quality?
- How do these factors affect the cost of effective reach compared to linear TV?
Sam Taylor, Head of Group Commercial/Performance Marketing, Direct Line Group
Karl Ward, Marketing effectiveness Manager, Direct Line Group
Emma Saksena, Media Director, UK & Ireland, Unilever
Richard Halton, Director, project Origin, ISBA
Rhian Feather, Executive Business Director, Connections Planning, OMD