- Three conference streams in a range of session energising formats
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with senior professionals
- Get your questions answered by leading speakers in Q&As
- i360 flight on 24 May
- One-night accommodation on 24 May
- A lavish dinner including an after-dinner speaker with fellow attendees on 24 May
- Lunch and refreshments across the two days
- Online access to all sessions, available to watch on-demand for 90 days after the event
The conference will be held Tuesday 24 May 2022 from 9am until 5pm and Wednesday 25 May 2022 from 9am until 4:25pm.
Grand Hotel, 97-99 Kings Rd, Brighton BN1 2FW
There are approximately 40 spaces (depending on size of vehicles!) which are offered on a first come, first served basis and predominantly offered to residential guests. The charge is £35 per overnight period.
For day parking, or parking for residents when the hotel car park is full, the hotel recommends the NCP on Russell Road which is just behind the hotel. Delegates can download the NCP ParkPass app to secure discounted rates, they can also add a saver ID (discount code) to secure further savings, the saver ID is BTNHOTEL.
The accommodation includes bed and breakfast for the night of 24 May.
Cloakroom and luggage storage will be provided at the venue.
We will inform delegates when you are able to select which hub sessions you would like to attend. Yes, you are able to change your mind.
Yes, all sessions will be available on-demand via the online platform for 90 days after the event.
You will receive the login details to the email address you use to register to attend the event.
Please get in touch with James on [email protected] to find out more.